International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology--both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Impact factor for 2009: 6.088.
- Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field
- Provides up-to-date information and directions for future research
- Valuable reference material for advanced undergraduates, graduate students and professional scientists
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Cellular Functions of Tissue Transglutaminase Maria V. Nurminskaya and Alexey M. Belkin
- New Insights into the Regulation of Na+,K+-ATPase by Ouabain Elisabete Silva and Patrício Soares-da-Silva
- Ciliary and Flagellar Structure and Function
Their Regulations by Post-Translational Modifications of Axonemal Tubulin Alu Konno, Mitsutoshi Setou, and Koji Ikegami
- New Insights into the Regulation of Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition and Tissue Fibrosis KangAe Lee and Celeste M. Nelson
- Cellular and Molecular Biology of Optineurin Hongyu Ying and Beatrice Y.J.T. Yue
- Mechanism of Function of Viral Channel Proteins and Implications for Drug Development Wolfgang B. Fischer, Yi-Ting Wang, Christina Schindler, and Chin-Pei Chen
Kwang Jeon received his Ph.D. in cell physiology at King's College, University of London, UK, in 1964 and taught at SUNY Buffalo and University of Tennessee. His research was concerned with the biogenesis and function of cell components in two major areas: Integration of intracellular symbionts into host cells leading to the acquisition of new cell components and cell variation; Membrane-protein recycling during endo- and exocytosis.