International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology--both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Impact factor for 2011: 4.481.
- Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field
- Provides up-to-date information and directions for future research
- Valuable reference material for advanced undergraduates, graduate students and professional scientists
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Frank P. Conte
- Cellular Mechanisms for the Biogenesis and Transport of Synaptic and Dense-core Vesicles
Marjorie C. Gondré-Lewis, Joshua J. Park and Y. Peng Loh
- Effect of Viral Infection on the Nuclear Envelope and Nuclear Pore Complex
Sarah Cohen, Igor Etingov and Nelly Panté
- New Insights into Cell-cycle Regulation and DNA Damage Response in Embryonic Stem Cells
Irina I. Suvorova, Natalia V. Katolikova and Valery A. Pospelov
- Angiogenic Effects of Erythropoietin
- Radiation Responses and Resistance
Mara Gladstone and Tin Tin Su
- Effects of Ethanol Exposure on Nervous System Development in Zebrafish
Gregory J. Cole, Chengjin Zhang, Princess Ojiaku, Vanessa Bell, Shailendra Devkota, and Somnath Mukhopadhyay
Kwang Jeon received his Ph.D. in cell physiology at King's College, University of London, UK, in 1964 and taught at SUNY Buffalo and University of Tennessee. His research was concerned with the biogenesis and function of cell components in two major areas: Integration of intracellular symbionts into host cells leading to the acquisition of new cell components and cell variation; Membrane-protein recycling during endo- and exocytosis.