Advances in Immunology, a long-established and highly respected publication, presents current developments as well as comprehensive reviews in immunology. Articles address the wide range of topics that comprise immunology, including molecular and cellular activation mechanisms, phylogeny and molecular evolution, and clinical modalities. Edited and authored by the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for the future.
- Contributions from leading authorities
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Introduction: Studies with Listeria monocytogenes lead the way
Emil R. Unanue and Javier A. Carrero
- Interactions of Listeria monocytogenes with the Autophagy system of host cells
Grace Y. Lam, Mark A. Czuczman, Darren E. Higgins and John H. Brumell
- Virulence Factors that Modulate the Cell Biology of Listeria Infection and the Host Response
Serge Mostowy and Pascale Cossart
- Dendritic cells in Listeria monocytogenes infection
Brian T. Edelson
- Probing CD8 T cell responses with Listeria monocytogenes infection
Stephanie A. Condotta, Martin J. Richer, Vladimir P. Badovinac
- Listeria monocytogenes and its products as agents for Cancer Immunotherapy
Patrick Guirnalda, Laurence Wood, Yvonne Paterson
- Monocyte-mediated immune defense against murine Listeria monocytogenes infection.
Natalya V. Serbina, Chao Shi and Eric G. Pamer
- Innate immune pathways triggered by Listeria monocytogenes and their role in the induction of cell-mediated immunity
Chelsea E. Witte, Kristina A. Archer, Chris S. Rae, John-Demian Sauer, Josh J. Woodward, and Daniel A. Portnoy
- Mechanisms and immunological effects of lymphocyte apoptosis caused by Listeria monocytogenes. Javier A. Carrero and Emil R. Unanue