Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) can occur through road traffic incidents, falls, or violence, and is therefore an extremely prevalent type of injury, constituting a significant burden on health care around the world. As more people are able to recover physically from TBI, it is important to consider how to help repair the cognitive functions of the brain. The cognitive functions could be greatly maximized by appropriate Neuropsychological rehabilitation, which occurs within months of the damage. This book discusses both the theoretical and practical applications of Neuropsychological rehabilitation techniques, offering a comprehensive overview of the process. Using several case studies from India, gained over years of clinical practice, research and academic teaching, this book offers an excellent guide to the procedures and tasks needed to respond effectively to patients with TBI. Although focused on the Indian context, this book will appeal to students and practitioners around the world as a useful resource on Neuropsychological rehabilitation techniques in India.
- Innovative approach to Neuropsychological Rehabilitation using case vignettes
- Theoretical and Clinical subject matter
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Neuropsychological Rehabilitation
Need and Scope
2. Restoration of Cognitive functions through Computer Aided Training
3. Neuropsychological Rehabilitation- Healing the wounded brain through Holistic Approach
4. EEG Neurofeedback Training in Clinical Conditions
5. Applications of Behavioural and Cognitive Behavioural Principles in Neuropsychological Rehabilitation
6. Neuropsychological Rehabilitationin Neuropogical condition-A neural circuitry approach
7. Cognitive Remediation of Neurocognitive deficits in Schizophrenia
8. Neuropsychological remediation of children with specific learning disorders
an innovative approach
9. Neuropsychological rehabilitation: A critical evaluation