Published since 1959, International Review of Neurobiology is a well-known series appealing to neuroscientists, clinicians, psychologists, physiologists, and pharmacologists. Led by an internationally renowned editorial board, this important serial publishes both eclectic volumes made up of timely reviews and thematic volumes that focus on recent progress in a specific area of neurobiology research. In this volume, invited experts provide authoritative reviews on various aspects of Monoamine Oxidase and its Inhibitors.
- Leading authors review state-of-the-art in their field of investigation and provide their views and perspectives for future research
- Chapters are extensively referenced to provide readers with a comprehensive list of resources on the topics covered
- All chapters include comprehensive background information and are written in a clear form that is also accessible to the non-specialist
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Pharmacology of selegiline
- Xray crystal structure of MAO A and B
- Structures of MAO A and B. Deficit of MAO clinical implications
- Pharmacology of MAO and B inhbitors and Cheese reaction
- Safinamide. Novel reversible MAO B.
- Ladostigil amd M30in PD and AD neuroprotection and neurorestoration.
- Rasagline and disease modification
- Rasagiline and Parkinson's disease and neuroprotection
- Multimodal drugs and their future for AD and PD
- Molecular mechanism of selegiline as a neuroprotectiev drug
- Kinetics of monoamine oxidase
- novel MAO inhibitors
- Rasagiline in Parkinson's disease