International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology--both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Impact factor for 2009: 6.088.
- Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field
- Provides up-to-date information and directions for future research
- Valuable reference material for advanced undergraduates, graduate students and professional scientists
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Regulated necrosis in health and disease
Guido Kroemer, Lorenzo Galluzzi, Tom Vanden Berghe, Nele Vanlangenakker, Sabrina Buettner, Tobias Eisenberg, Peter Vandenabeele and Frank Madeo
- Physiological Cartilage Tissue Engineering
Dr. Rainer J Egli, Reto Luginbühl, EllenWernike, Sibylle Grad
- Blue-light-induced stomatal opening
Toshinori Kinoshita & Yuki Hayashi
- Talin in cancer invasion and metastasis
Natasha Kyprianou & Andreas Desiniotis
- Mechanisms and Roles of Cell-Cell Fusion
William A Mohler & Jessica H Shinn-Thomas
- New Insights into the Mechanism of Fertilization in Nematodes
Gunasekaran Singaravelu & Andrew Singson
Kwang Jeon received his Ph.D. in cell physiology at King's College, University of London, UK, in 1964 and taught at SUNY Buffalo and University of Tennessee. His research was concerned with the biogenesis and function of cell components in two major areas: Integration of intracellular symbionts into host cells leading to the acquisition of new cell components and cell variation; Membrane-protein recycling during endo- and exocytosis.