International Review of Research in Developmental Disabilities is an ongoing scholarly look at research into the causes, effects, classification systems, syndromes, etc. of developmental disabilities. Contributors come from wide-ranging perspectives, including genetics, psychology, education, and other health and behavioral sciences.
Volume 44 of the series offers chapters on challenging behavior.
- Provides the most recent scholarly research in the study of developmental disabilities
- A vast range of perspectives is offered, and many topics are covered
- An excellent resource for academic researchers
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Early signs/development of challenging behavior and early intervention
- Self-injurious behavior
- Aggressive behaviour
- Criminal and offending behaviour
- Eating disorders
- Behavioral theory and implications
- Parent training
- Pharmacological intervention