Written by research experts, this volume of Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science focuses on current science surrounding the mechanisms of DNA repair.
- Contributions from leading authorities
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Transcription-coupled DNA Repair in Prokaryotes Ann Ganesan, Graciela Spivak, and Philip C. Hanawalt
- The Functions of MutL in Mismatch Repair: The Power of Multitasking Alba Guarné
- The Fpg/Nei Family of DNA Glycosylases: Substrates, Structures and Search for Damage Aishwarya Prakash, Sylvie Doublié and Susan S. Wallace
- Regulation of Base Excision Repair in Eukaryotes by Dynamic Localization Strategies Swartzlander DB, Bauer NC, Corbett AH and Doetsch PW
- Oxidized Base Damage and Single-Strand Break Repair in Mammalian Genomes: Role of Disordered Regions and Posttranslational Modifications in Early Enzymes Muralidhar L. Hegde, Tadahide Izumi and Sankar Mitra
- Homologous Recombination in Eukaryotes Ravindra Amunugama and Richard Fishel
- Overview for the Histone Codes for DNA Repair Elizabeth A. Williamson, Justin W. Wray, Pranshu Bansal and Robert Hromas
- The RSC and INO80 Chromatin Remodeling Complexes in DNA Double-Strand Break Repair Anna L. Chambers and Jessica A. Downs
- Mechanistic Links between ATM and Histone Methylation Codes during DNA Repair Ye Xu, Chang Xu and Brendan D. Price
- Exploiting Synthetic Lethal Interactions between DNA Damage Signaling, Checkpoint Control and p53 for Targeted Cancer Therapy Sandra Morandell and Michael B. Yaffe