Published continuously since 1944, the Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology serial has been a continuous, essential resource for protein chemists. Covering reviews of methodology and research in all aspects of protein chemistry, including purification/expression, proteomics, modeling and structural determination and design, each volume brings forth new information about protocols and analysis of proteins while presenting the most recent findings from leading experts in a broad range of protein-related topics. This volume features articles on Computational Chemistry methods in Structural Biology.
- Essential resource for protein chemists
- This volume features articles on Computational Chemistry methods in Structural Biology
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- New computational strategies for designing enzyme inhibitors Juan Andres
- Theoretical Investigation of enzyme-inhibitor interactions Alessio Lodola
- Recent advances in molecular modelling of endocrine disruptors Ivanka Tsakovska
- Multiscale Simulation Methods for Mapping Conformational Ensembles of G-Protein Coupled Receptors Nagarajan Vaidehi
- Advances in implicit models of water solvent for method vof molecular dynamics and applications to study macromolecular complexes, ligand docking and pH-dependent effects Yury Vorobjev
- Free Energy Methods for the Prediction and Analysis of Protein-Ligand Binding Affinities Emilio Gallicchio
- Coarse-Grained Modelling of Protein Flexibility Modesto Orozco