First published in 1963, Advances in Parasitology contains comprehensive and up-to-date reviews in all areas of interest in contemporary parasitology.
Advances in Parasitology includes medical studies on parasites of major influence, such as Plasmodium falciparum and trypanosomes. The series also contains reviews of more traditional areas, such as zoology, taxonomy, and life history, which shape current thinking and applications.
Eclectic volumes are supplemented by thematic volumes on various topics, including control of human parasitic diseases and global mapping of infectious diseases. The 2009 impact factor is 6.231.
- Contributions from leading authorities and industry experts
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Cryptic parasite revealed
improved prospects for treatment and control of human cryptosporidiosis, A. Jex, R. Gasser, Y. A. L. Lim, J. Bethony, P. J. Hotez, N. D. Young
2. Trichomonas vaginalis pathobiology: new insights from the genome sequence, R. Hirt, N. de Miguel, S. Nakjang, D. Dessi, Y.-C. Liu, N. Diaz, P. Rappelli, A. Acosta-Serrano, P. L. Fiori, J. C. Mottram
3. Coinfection of Schistosoma (Trematoda) with Bacteria, Protozoa and Helminths, B. Fried, A. Abruzzi
4. Assessment and Monitoring of Onchocerciasis in Latin America, O. Real-Najarro, T. Unnasch, M. Rodriguez Perez