Advances in Parasitology includes medical studies on parasites of major influence, such as Plasmodium falciparum and trypanosomes. The series also contains reviews of more traditional areas, such as zoology, taxonomy, and life history, which shape current thinking and applications.
Eclectic volumes are supplemented by thematic volumes on various topics, including control of human parasitic diseases and global mapping of infectious diseases. The 2011 impact factor is 4.39.
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field- Contributions from leading authorities and industry experts
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Iron Sulfur Clusters, their Biosythesis and Biological Functions in Protozoan Parasites
Vahab Ali and Tomoyoshi Nozaki
- A Selective Review of Advances in Coccidiosis Research
H. David Chapman, John R. Barta, Damer Blake, Arthur Gruber, Mark Jenkins, Nicholas C. Smith, Xun Suo, and Fiona M. Tomley
- The Distribution and Bionomics of Anopheles Malaria Vector Mosquitoes in Indonesia
Iqbal R.F. Elyazar, Marianne E. Sinka, Peter W. Gething, Siti N. Tarmidzi, Asik Surya, Rita Kusriastuti, Winarno, J. Kevin Baird, Simon I. Hay, and Michael J. Bangs
- Next-Generation Molecular-Diagnostic Tools for Gastrointestinal Nematode Infections of Livestock, with an Emphasis on Small Ruminants
a Turning Point?
Florian Roeber, Aaron R. Jex, and Robin B. Gasser