Advances in Food and Nutrition Research recognizes the integral relationship between the food and nutritional sciences and brings together outstanding and comprehensive reviews that highlight this relationship. Contributions detail scientific developments in the broad areas of food science and nutrition and are intended to provide those in academia and industry with the latest information on emerging research in these constantly evolving sciences.
- The latest important information for food scientists and nutritionists
- Peer-reviewed articles by a panel of respected scientists
- The go-to series since 1948
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
S. Shobana, K. Krishnaswamy, V. Sudha, N.G. Malleshi, R.M. Anjana, L. Palaniappan, and V. Mohan
- Advances in Food Powder Agglomeration Engineering
B. Cuq, C. Gaiani, C. Turchiuli, L. Galet, J. Scher, R. Jeantet, S. Mandato, J. Petit, I. Murrieta-Pazos, A. Barkouti, P. Schuck, E. Rondet, M. Delalonde, E. Dumoulin, G. Delaplace, and T. Ruiz
- Dietary Strategies to Increase Satiety
C.J. Rebello, A.G. Liu, F.L. Greenway, and N.V. Dhurandhar
- Biotransformation of Polyphenols for Improved Bioavailability and Processing Stability A. Gupta, L.D. Kagliwal, and R.S. Singhal