The field of genetics is rapidly evolving, and new medical breakthroughs are occurring as a result of advances in our knowledge of genetics. This series continually publishes important reviews of the broadest interest to geneticists and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines.
- Includes methods for testing with ethical, legal, and social implications
- Critically analyzes future
- Biology and Mechanisms of Short RNAs in C. elegansAlla Grishok
- Genetics of Immune Recognition and Response in Drosophila Host Defence
- Recent Advances in Septum Biogenesis in Neurospora crassaRosa Reyna Mouriño-Pérez and Meritxell Riquelme