The field of genetics is rapidly evolving, and new medical breakthroughs are occurring as a result of advances in our knowledge of genetics. This series continually publishes important reviews of the broadest interest to geneticists and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines.
- Includes methods for testing with ethical, legal, and social implications
- Critically analyzes future
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Diverse Roles for MAPK Signaling in Circadian Clocks
Charles S. Goldsmith and Deborah Bell-Pedersen
- Stakeholder Views on Returning Research Results
Susanne B. Haga and Jennifer Q. Zhao
- Mouse Models of Radiation-Induced Cancers
Leena Rivina and Robert Schiestl
- Genomics of Elite Sporting Performance: What Little We Know and Necessary Advances
Guan Wang, Sandosh Padmanabhan, Bernd Wolfarth, Noriyuki Fuku, Alejandro Lucia, Ildus Ahmetov, Pawel Cieszczyk, Malcolm Collins, Nir Eynon, Vassilis Klissouras, Alun Williams and Yannis Pitsiladis