Volume 55 in the internationally acclaimed Advances in Clinical Chemistry contains chapters submitted from leading experts from academia and clinical laboratory science. Authors are from a diverse field of clinical chemistry disciplines and diagnostics, ranging from basic biochemical exploration to cutting-edge microarray technology.
- Leading experts from academia and clinical laboratory science
- Volume emphasizes novel laboratory advances with application to clinical laboratory diagnostics and practical basic science studies
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- HE4 in Ovarian Cancer: Discovery to Clinical Application Montagnana M, Danese E, Giudici S, Franchi M, Guidi GC, Plebani M, Lippi G
- Salivary Transcriptome Biomarkers in Oral Squamous Cell Cancer Detection Brinkmann O & Wong DT
- Laminin Isoform Profiles in Salivary Glands in Sjögren's Syndrome Porola P, Mackiewicz Z, Laine M, Baretto G, Stegaev V, Takakubo Y, Takagi M, Ainola M, Konttinen Y
- Adipokine Actions on Cartilage Homeostasis Dozio E, Corsi MM, Ruscica M, Passafaro L, Steffani L, Banfi G, Magni P
- Chemical Biology of Homocysteine Thiolactone and Related Metabolites Jakibowski H & Glowacki R
- Iron Overload in Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Fujita N & Takei Y