Since its first volume in 1960, Advances in Computers has presented detailed coverage of innovations in computer hardware, software, theory, design, and applications. It has also provided contributors with a medium in which they can explore their subjects in greater depth and breadth than journal articles usually allow. As a result, many articles have become standard references that continue to be of sugnificant, lasting value in this rapidly expanding field.
- In-depth surveys and tutorials on new computer technology
- Well-known authors and researchers in the field
- Extensive bibliographies with most chapters
- Many of the volumes are devoted to single themes or subfields of computer science
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Domenico Amalfitano, Anna Rita Fasolino, Porfirio Tramontana and Bryan Robbins
- Regression Testing of Evolving Programs
Marcel Böhme, Abhik Roychoudhury and Bruno c.d.S. Oliveira
- Model Inference and Testing
Muhammad Naeem Irfan, Catherine Oriat and Roland Groz
- Testing of Configurable Systems
- Test Cost-Effectiveness and Defect Density: A Case Study on the Android Platform Vahid Garousi, Riley Kotchorek and Mike Smith