Advances in Cancer Research provides invaluable information on the exciting and fast-moving field of cancer research. Here, once again, outstanding and original reviews are presented on a variety of topics.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Vaccines for Cancer: Past, Present and Future
- Understanding the role of Ets-mediated gene regulation in complex biological processes
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Mitochondrial Alterations During Carinogenesis
- Human polynucleotide phosphorylase (hPNPaseold-35): should I eat you or not- that is the question?