Since its inception in 1945, this serial has provided critical and integrating articles written by research specialists that bring together industrial, analytical and technological aspects of biochemistry, organic chemistry and instrumentation methodology in the study of carbohydrates. The articles provide a definitive interpretation of the current status and future trends in carbohydrate chemistry and biochemistry.
- Features contributions from leading authorities and industry experts
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Anthony Charles Richardson
Karl J. Hale
- Detection and Structural Characterization of Oxo-Chromium(V) Sugar Complexes by Electron Paramagnetic Resonance
Luis F. Sala, Juan C. González, Silvia I. García, María I. Frascaroli and Sabine Van Doorslaer
- Synthesis and Properties of Septanose Carbohydrates
Jaideep Saha and Mark W. Peczuh
- Imino Sugars and Glycosyl Hydrolases: Historical Context, Current Aspects, Emerging Trends
Arnold E. Stütz and Tanja M. Wrodnigg