Published since 1959, Advances in Applied Microbiology continues to be one of the most widely read and authoritative review sources in microbiology. The series contains comprehensive reviews of the most current research in applied microbiology. Recent areas covered include bacterial diversity in the human gut, protozoan grazing of freshwater biofilms, metals in yeast fermentation processes and the interpretation of host-pathogen dialogue through microarrays. Eclectic volumes are supplemented by thematic volumes on various topics, including Archaea and sick building syndrome. Impact factor for 2011: 5.233.
- Contributions from leading authorities
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Ahmed M. Abdel-Hamid, Jose O. Solbiati, and Isaac K.O. Cann
- Bacterial Volatiles and Diagnosis of Respiratory Infections
James E. Graham
- Polymicrobial Multi-functional Approach for Enhancement of Crop Productivity
C. Adinarayana Reddy and R.S. Saravanan
- Recombinant Production of Spider Silk Proteins
Aniela Heidebrecht and Thomas Scheibel
- Mechanisms of Immune Evasion in Leishmaniasis Gaurav Gupta, Steve Oghumu and Abhay R. Satoskar