This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Munters AB (Munters), a subsidiary of Nordic Capital Ltd is a provider of energy efficient air treatment solutions for a wide range of industrial applications. The company’s solutions include building comfort systems; combined temperature and humidity control; cooling; mist elimination; dehumidification; ventilation; energy recovery; pollution control and volatile organic compound (VOC) abatement; and heating. Major product offerings include actuators, curtains, wall inlets, cooling pads, gutters, indirect evaporative coolers, agricultural control systems, dehumidifiers, circulations fans, heaters, mist eliminators and air cleaning systems among others. These products find application across diverse end markets such as agriculture, automotive, chemical processing, construction, defense and aerospace facilities, educational buildings, manufacturing of electronics and pharmaceuticals, and water and waste water treatment among others. It operates across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Munters is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Munters AB Key Recent Developments
Apr 18,2017: Munters Group secures three new contracts for air treatment solutions in US
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Munters AB - Key Facts
Munters AB - Key Employees
Munters AB - Key Employee Biographies
Munters AB - Major Products and Services
Munters AB - History
Munters AB - Company Statement
Munters AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Munters AB - Business Description
Munters AB - Corporate Strategy
Munters AB - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Munters AB - Strengths
Munters AB - Weaknesses
Munters AB - Opportunities
Munters AB - Threats
Munters AB - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 18, 2017: Munters Group secures three new contracts for air treatment solutions in US
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Munters AB, Key Facts
Munters AB, Key Employees
Munters AB, Key Employee Biographies
Munters AB, Major Products and Services
Munters AB, History
Munters AB, Other Locations
Munters AB, Subsidiaries
Munters AB, Key Competitors