This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
IPsoft, Inc. (IPsoft) is a leading artificial intelligence solution provider. It primarily develops and delivers autonomic and cognitive solutions. The company automates information technology (IT) and business processes for enterprises across a wide range of industries worldwide. IPsoft solutions include platform as a service, automation as a service and remote infrastructure management. IPsoft offers services to various sectors such as finance, government, healthcare, media, retail, technology, telecommunications and energy. The company serves the world’s leading brands and the largest IT services providers. It has offices in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. IPsoft is headquartered in New York, the US.
IPsoft, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jan 04, 2018: IPsoft appoints digital management visionary, Anurag Harsh, as Chief Marketing Officer
Mar 08, 2017: IPsoft’s Amelia wins UK National Innovation Award for Live Chat 2017
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- IPsoft, Inc. - Key Facts
- IPsoft, Inc. - Key Employees
- IPsoft, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- IPsoft, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- IPsoft, Inc. - History
- IPsoft, Inc. - Company Statement
- IPsoft, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- IPsoft, Inc. - Business Description
- IPsoft, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- IPsoft, Inc. - Strengths
- IPsoft, Inc. - Weaknesses
- IPsoft, Inc. - Opportunities
- IPsoft, Inc. - Threats
- IPsoft, Inc. - Key Competitors
- Jan 04, 2018: IPsoft appoints digital management visionary, Anurag Harsh, as Chief Marketing Officer
- Mar 08, 2017: IPsoft’s Amelia wins UK National Innovation Award for Live Chat 2017
- IPsoft, Inc., Key Facts
- IPsoft, Inc., Key Employees
- IPsoft, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
- IPsoft, Inc., Major Products and Services
- IPsoft, Inc., History
- IPsoft, Inc., Other Locations
- IPsoft, Inc., Subsidiaries
- IPsoft, Inc., Key Competitors
- Wipro Ltd
- Software AG
- Red Hat, Inc.
- Microsoft Corp
- International Business Machines Corp
- Infinity Technology Solutions
- HCL Technologies Ltd
- Dimension Data Holdings Plc
- BMC Software, Inc.
- Amazon Web Services Inc