There are hundreds of distributors of dental surgery and laboratory products in Europe. This unique and comprehensive report identifies and profiles the top 50. These major companies partner with leading manufacturers and sell their products to dentists and dental technicians right across Europe: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom and Uzbekistan.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 50 Distributors of Dental Surgery & Laboratory Products in Europe' typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses, Social Media
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Manufacturers Represented, Countries Served, Year Established, Number of Employees and Turnover
Report Target Market:
This highly practical report is perfect for manufacturers of dental surgery and laboratory products who wish to identify the 50 leading distributors for their products in Europe.
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
3) Dental Industry Trade Associations
‘The Top 50 Distributors of Dental Surgery & Laboratory Products in Europe' is ideal for dental industry trade associations to identify new member companies.
Note: This major report looks at all 50 of the top distributors of dental surgery and laboratory products in Europe - companies like:
- Clark Dental Ltd - Founded in 1977, the Company provides high quality and innovative products to dentists in the United Kingdom, from leading manufacturers e.g. Aribex, Inc., Bien-Air Dental SA, CarieScan Ltd, Florida Probe Corporation, Prestige Medical Limited, Sirona Dental Systems, Inc., The Sky Factory, LC etc.. Clark Dental offers nationwide coverage from its offices in Essex, Cheshire and Lancashire.
- Promedica LLC - Partnering with over 60 well known manufacturers from around the world e.g. Carl Martin GmbH, Coltène/Whaledent AG, DeguDent GmbH, Geistlich Pharma AG, Heraeus Kulzer, LLC, Melag Medizintechnik, Septodont SAS etc., Promedica is the market leader for equipment and materials for dentists and dental technicians in Macedonia. The Company employs over 100 people and is constantly interested in expanding its portfolio with new products and partnerships.
- Sadent S.A. - With a history of 87 years, Sadent is the leader in the Greek dental market in terms of assets, growth and number of employees. The Company focuses on supplying Greece's 10,000 dentists and 2,000 dental technicians with products from major manufacturers such as Alpha-Bio Tec Ltd., Acteon Group, Botiss Dental GmbH, Helmut Zepf, Medizintechnik GmbH, Instrumentarium Dental, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Kaeser Kompressoren AG, NSK, Seiler Instrument Inc. etc.. Sadent is led by Mr. Emmanouil Sariyannis, CEO.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Mailing Address
- Street Address
- Email (organisation and individual)
- Social Media
- Parent Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Manufacturers Represented
- Countries Served
- Turnover €m
- Location Status
Research Facts has previously published a number of acclaimed reports on leading dental companies in Europe e.g. ‘The Top 50 European Manufacturers Of Dental Implants'.
Research Facts is a world leader in life sciences publishing. It was established in Dublin, Ireland in 2004. Its partners have over forty years combined experience in the business information industry. Research Facts' customers include most of the world's major diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies e.g. 3M Espe, Abbott, Allergan, B. Braun, Bayer, Baxter, Biomet, Boehringer Ingelheim, Covance, Dentsply, Edwards Lifesciences, GE Healthcare, Geistlich, Genzyme, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Medtronic, Millipore, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Siemens Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Teva, Zentiva etc..
Research Facts has customers right across the globe e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts' reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations