The book discusses the various aspects of diversity of corporate boards in terms of gender, age, nationality, tenure, education, experience and personalities. It enumerates the need for such diversity in each category and related concerns. Statistics from around the world support the authors' claims. The nine chapters in this short book have not been previously published.
- Explains the dimensions of board diversity and ways to use them to increase effectiveness.
- Supports its findings with statistics from around the world.
- Relevant for researchers and professionals working in corporate governance and corporate finance
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Women on Boards
3. Gender Diversity in Singapore and India
4. As Companies Go Global, Boards Must Follow
5. Board Composition
Novice or Veteran
6. Age Diversity
Towards Balanced Boards
7. Skill Diversity
8. Blend of Personalities
9. Building an Effective Board