Volume 59 in the internationally acclaimed Advances in Clinical Chemistry contains chapters submitted from leading experts from academia and clinical laboratory science. Authors are from a diverse field of clinical chemistry disciplines and diagnostics, ranging from basic biochemical exploration to cutting-edge microarray technology.
- Written by authors representing the diverse field of clinical chemistry and diagnostics, reviews in Advances in Clinical Chemistry cover a range of cutting-eduge research ranging from basic biochemical exploration to microarray technology
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Marijn M. Speeckaert, Reinhart Speeckaert and Joris R. Delanghe
- Pathophysiological Roles and Clinical Importance of Biomarkers in Acute Coronary Syndrome
Cangel Pui-yee Chan, PhD and Timothy Hudson Rainer, MD
- Paraoxonases: Ancient Substrate Hunters and Their Evolving Role in Ischemic Heart Disease
Nicola Martinelli, Letizia Consoli, Domenico Girelli, Elisa Grison, Roberto Corrocher and Oliviero Olivieri
- Mucosal Healing in Ulcerative Colitis: Pathophysiology and Pharmacology
Jakob Benedict Seidelin, Mehmet Coskun and Ole Haagen Nielsen
- Reticulocytes in Sports Medicine. An Update.
Giovanni Lombardi, Alessandra Colombini, Patrizia Lanteri and Giuseppe Banfi
- Toll-Like Receptors in Liver Disease
Jan Petrasek, Timea Csak and Gyongyi Szabo
- Procalcitonin in Pediatrics
Lucia Pacifico, John F. Osborn, Fabio Natale, Flavia Ferraro, Mario De Curtis, and Claudio Chiesa