Since its first volume in 1960, Advances in Computers has presented detailed coverage of innovations in computer hardware, software, theory, design, and applications. It has also provided contributors with a medium in which they can explore their subjects in greater depth and breadth than journal articles usually allow. As a result, many articles have become standard references that continue to be of sugnificant, lasting value in this rapidly expanding field.
- In-depth surveys and tutorials on new computer technology
- Well-known authors and researchers in the field
- Extensive bibliographies with most chapters
- Many of the volumes are devoted to single themes or subfields of computer science
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Understanding Application Contentiousness and Sensitivity on Modern Multicores
Jason Mars and Lingjia Tang
- An Outlook of High Performance Computing Infrastructures for Scientific Computing
Amjad Ali and Khalid Saifullah Syed
- Model-Driven Engineering of Reliable Fault-Tolerant Systems
A State-of-the-Art Survey Vidar Slatten, Peter Herrmann and Frank Alexander Kraemer