International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology--both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Impact factor for 2011: 4.481.
- Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field
- Provides up-to-date information and directions for future research
- Valuable reference material for advanced undergraduates, graduate students and professional scientists
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Insights into Skeletal Muscle Development and Applications in Regenerative Medicine Tran T, Andersen R, Sherman, S. Pyle AD
- Cellular and Molecular Biology of Neuronal Dystonin Andrew Ferrier, Justin G. Boyer and Rashmi Kothary
- Kinase-Kinase Interaction and Modulation of Tau Phosphorylation Mitsuko Hashiguchi and Toshio Hashiguchi
- New Insights into the Role of the Small Ubiquitin Modifier (SUMO) in Plants Hee Jin Park and Dae-Jin Yun
- Role of Melatonin and its Receptors in the Vertebrate Retina Allan F. Wiechmann and David M. Sherry
- Photoinhibition of Photosystem II Esa Tyystjarvi
Kwang Jeon received his Ph.D. in cell physiology at King's College, University of London, UK, in 1964 and taught at SUNY Buffalo and University of Tennessee. His research was concerned with the biogenesis and function of cell components in two major areas: Integration of intracellular symbionts into host cells leading to the acquisition of new cell components and cell variation; Membrane-protein recycling during endo- and exocytosis.