Speaking directly to individual prospects is the key to successful business development, and you better have something good to say – a clear benefit or an inspiring proposition – otherwise you're wasting everybody's time. The better you know and understand your prospects, the better your chance of growing your business.
But how do you quickly and cost-effectively reach out to hundreds, even thousands, of individuals? Zawya Business Development provides critical intelligence on more than 17,000 companies and 230,000 senior officers, making it easy for you to find and connect to the right opportunities at the right time.
Our comprehensive approach to business development combines independent news, research and analysis with Zawya's own team of industry analysts and experts, enabling organisations worldwide to understand their customers and use that understanding to engage prospects in highly relevant conversations. That means no more cold calls, just hot leads.
Zawya's Business Development package allows you to:
- Generate better leads and more sales. Make the right connections and build profitable relationships with critical intelligence on more than 17,000 companies in the MENA region, including the names and positions of 230,000 senior officers, board members and managers.
- Stay informed and ahead of the competition. With market moving news from over 200 regional and international sources, covering 19 countries, 18 sectors and 14 stock markets in the MENA region.
- Make better strategic decisions. Strengthen your understanding and gain fresh perspectives with company, sector, market and macroeconomic reports from over 120 leading research providers, such as the Economic Intelligence Unit (EIU) and Zawya's own team of researchers and analysts.
- Be the first to find new opportunities. Improve your chances of winning bids with the latest non-construction related tender intelligence from the Middle-East and North Africa.
Sectors that we cover
- Consumer Goods
- Financial Services
- Food & Beverages
- Governmental Institutions
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Information Technology
- Leisure & Tourism
- Mining & Metals
- Oil & Gas
- Power & Utilities
- Real estate
|Question||Does the database include the number of employees in the organisations?|
|Answer||Yes, the number of employees in the organisations is included in the database.|