+353-1-416-8900REST OF WORLD
+44-20-3973-8888REST OF WORLD
1-917-300-0470EAST COAST U.S
1-800-526-8630U.S. (TOLL FREE)

PRINTER FRIENDLY

Henderson & Cía SA (Tienda Inglesa) in Retailing (Uruguay)

  • ID: 2509939
  • Company Profile
  • Region: Uruguay
  • 4 pages
  • Euromonitor International
1 of 2
After many years of offers to purchase Tienda Inglesa, the company finally decided to sell 90% of its shares, with the remaining 10% being retained by Henderson´s nephew. Henderson claims that, despite the sale, there will be no changes in the company and how it works. Tienda Inglesa is increasing value sales mainly by expanding its private label portfolio and internet retailing and maintained its third place in retailing in 2016.

These Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.

Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.

Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.

Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown
2 of 2
HENDERSON & CÍA SA (TIENDA INGLESA) IN RETAILING (URUGUAY)

December 2016

LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES

Strategic Direction
Company Background
Digital Strategy
Summary 1 Henderson & Cía SA: Share of Sales Generated by Internet Retailing 2014-2016
Private Label
Summary 2 Henderson & Cía SA: Private Label Portfolio
Competitive Positioning
Summary 3 Henderson & Cía SA: Competitive Position 2016
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown
3 of 2

Loading
LOADING...

Adroll
adroll