The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Equinix, Inc. (Equinix) is a communication network service provider. It offers services such as carrier-neutral colocation, interconnection and managed services to financial service companies, network providers, enterprises, content companies and systems integrators. The company offers its services to e-commerce, healthcare, government, advertising, mobile, cloud service provides, financial services, networks, content delivery systems, gaming and digital media and entertainment. Equinix markets its solutions through direct sales force and channel marketing programs. The company operates international business exchange (IBX) data centers in Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. Equinix is headquartered in Redwood City, California, the US.
Equinix, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Dec 15,2016: SPIE and Equinix join forces for hybrid Cloud computing projects
Jun 02,2016: IRENA Joins Public/Private Sector Initiative to Boost Corporate Sourcing of Renewables
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Equinix, Inc. - Key Facts
Equinix, Inc. - Key Employees
Equinix, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Equinix, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Equinix, Inc. - History
Equinix, Inc. - Company Statement
Equinix, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Equinix, Inc. - Business Description
Equinix, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Equinix, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Equinix, Inc. - Strengths
Equinix, Inc. - Weaknesses
Equinix, Inc. - Opportunities
Equinix, Inc. - Threats
Equinix, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Dec 15, 2016: SPIE and Equinix join forces for hybrid Cloud computing projects
Jun 02, 2016: IRENA Joins Public/Private Sector Initiative to Boost Corporate Sourcing of Renewables
Section 5 - Appendix
About the Publisher
List of Tables:
Equinix, Inc., Key Facts
Equinix, Inc., Key Employees
Equinix, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Equinix, Inc., Major Products and Services
Equinix, Inc., History
Equinix, Inc., Other Locations
Equinix, Inc., Subsidiaries
Equinix, Inc., Key Competitors
Equinix, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Equinix, Inc., Annual Ratios
Equinix, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Equinix, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Equinix, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures:
Equinix, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Equinix, Inc., Ratio Charts
- Verizon Business
- Source Plc
- Next Generation Data Ltd
- Keppel Data Centres Holding Pte Ltd
- E-Shelter Facility Service Gmbh
- EarthLink Holdings Corp.
- Colt Group S.A.
- CenturyLink Technology Solutions
- Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions Ltd.