Yang and Mao's book focuses on modeling and numerical applications directly in the chemical, petrochemical, and hydrometallurgical industries, rather than theories of multiphase flow. The content will help you to solve reacting flow problems and/or system design/optimization problems. The fundamentals and principles of flow and mass transfer in multiphase reactors with continuous liquid phase are covered, which will aid the reader's understanding of multiphase reaction engineering.
- Provides practical applications for using multiphase stirred tanks, reactors, and microreactors, with detailed explanation of investigation methods.
- Presents the most recent research efforts in this highly active field on multiphase reactors and crystallizers.
- Covers mathematical models, numerical methods and experimental techniques for multiphase flow and mass transfer in reactors and crystallizers.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Fluid Flow and Mass Transfer on Particle Scale
3. Multiphase Stirred Reactor
4. Airlift Loop Reactor
5. Preliminary Investigation of Two-Phase Microreactor
6. Crystallizer: CFD-PBE Modeling