The "KEO Plc - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview key facts major products and services financial ratios key competitors financial analysis key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "KEO Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. The report strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "KEO Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy:
- Enhance your understanding of "KEO Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
KEO Plc (KEO) is a manufacturer and supplier of food and beverages. The company offers beers wines spirits water juices canned foods and imported products. Its products portfolio includes lager table wines regional wines white wine red dry wine brandy lemonade fruit juices natural mineral water canned fruit canned vegetables still wine sparkling wine champagne whisky cognac tequila vodka and others. The company exports its products throughout Europe the Middle East and North America. It has operations in Cyprus Sweden Norway Finland France Germany the Czech Republic the UK Greece the US Australia Jordan Kenya Japan Mauritius Gambia and Russia. KEO is headquartered in Lemesos Cyprus.
2 KEO Plc - Key Employees
3 KEO Plc - Major Products and Services
4 KEO Plc - Key Events
5 KEO Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 KEO Plc - Head Office
6 KEO Plc - Business Analysis
6.1 KEO Plc - Company Overview
7 KEO Plc - Company Financial Analysis
7.1 KEO Plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
8 KEO Plc - Interim ratios
8.1.1 KEO Plc - Financial ratios: Capital Market Ratios
8.2 KEO Plc - Financial Performance and Ratio Charts
8.2.1 KEO Plc - Revenue and Operating margin
8.2.2 KEO Plc - Asset and Liabilities
8.2.3 KEO Plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
8.2.4 KEO Plc - Solvency
8.2.5 KEO Plc - Valuation
8.3 KEO Plc - Key Competitors
9.2 KEO Plc - Ratio Definitions