This new volume of Methods in Enzymology continues the legacy of this premier serial with quality chapters authored by leaders in the field. This is the first of three volumes on hydrogen peroxide and cell signaling, and includes chapters on such topics as photooxidation of amplex red to resorufin, boronate-based fluorescent probes, and visualization of intracellular hydrogen peroxide with HyPer.
- Continues the legacy of this premier serial with quality chapters authored by leaders in the field
- Covers hydrogen peroxide and cell signaling
- Contains chapters on such topics as photooxidation of amplex red to resorufin, boronate-based fluorescent probes, and visualization of intracellular hydrogen peroxide with HyPer
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Fiona A. Summers, Baozhong Zhao, Douglas Ganini, and Ronald P. Mason
- Boronate-Based Fluorescent Probes: Imaging Hydrogen Peroxide in Living Systems
Vivian S. Lin, Bryan C. Dickinson and Christopher J. Chang
- Visualization of Intracellular Hydrogen Peroxide with HyPer, a Genetically Encoded Fluorescent Probe
- In vivo Imaging of H2O2 Production in Drosophila
- Single Fluorescent Probe Distinguishes Hydrogen Peroxide and Nitric Oxide in Cell Imaging
- Electrochemical Biosensors for On-Chip Detection of Oxidative Stress
- Electrochemical Detection of H2O2 Formation in Isolated Mitochondria
- Detection of H2O2 by Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy
- Real-Time Monitoring of Reactive Oxygen and Nitrogen Species in a multi-well plate using the diagnostic marker products of specific probes
- H2O2 Delivery to Cells: Steady-State versus Bolus Addition
- Imaging H2O2 Microdomains in Receptor Tyrosine Kinases Signaling
- The Determination aAnd Analysis oOf Site-Specific Rates oOf Mitochondrial Reactive Oxygen Species Production
- A Microfluidic Systems Biology Approach for Live Single-Cell Mitochondrial ROS Imaging - Detection of Oxidative Damage in Response to Protein Misfolding in the Endoplasmic Reticulum.