Since its first volume in 1960, Advances in Computers has presented detailed coverage of innovations in computer hardware, software, theory, design, and applications. It has also provided contributors with a medium in which they can explore their subjects in greater depth and breadth than journal articles usually allow. As a result, many articles have become standard references that continue to be of sugnificant, lasting value in this rapidly expanding field.
- In-depth surveys and tutorials on new computer technology
- Well-known authors and researchers in the field
- Extensive bibliographies with most chapters
- Many of the volumes are devoted to single themes or subfields of computer science
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Debraj De, Mingsen Xu, Lei Shi, Song Tan and Wen-Zhan Song
- Novel System Architectures for Semantic Based Integration of Sensor Networks
Zoran Babovic and Veljko Milutinovic
- Mobility in Wireless Sensor Networks
Sriram Chellappan and Neelanjana Dutta
- A Classification of Data Mining Algorithms for Wireless Sensor Networks, and Classification Extension to Concept Modeling in System of Wireless Sensor Networks Based on Natural Language Processing
Stasa Vujicic Stankovic, Nemanja Kojic, Goran Rakocevic, Dusko Vitas and Veljko Milutinovic
- Multihoming: A Comprehensive Review
Bruno Sousa, Kostas Pentikousis and Marilia Curado
- Efficient Data Analytics Over Cloud Rajeev Gupta, Himanshu Gupta and Mukesh Mohania