Originally published by Stevenson, Inc., this practical resource provides nonprofit leaders and professionals with proven methods and techniques for increasing revenue from first–time gifters. It delivers step–by–step procedures for motivating nondonors to give and explains how to increase success through direct mail, calls, phonathons, events, online giving, and more.
Important topics covered include:
- Motivating non–donors
- Attracting first–time corporate donors
- Annual giving strategies: Restricted gifts
- Employee giving
- Social media outreach
- In–kind gifts
- Increasing return on direct mail appeals
- Online giving
- Prospect research
- Monthly and annual appeals
- Expanding your prospect database
Please note that some content featured in the original version of this title has been removed in this published version due to permissions issues.