“India Power Transformers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018” details about power transformers market in India, its growth prospects and opportunities. The power transformers market revenues in India are expected to grow at the CAGR of 14% till 2018. Under the 12th Five Year Plan (2012-17), the government plans to spend USD 200 Billion on developing and strengthening power infrastructure in India. Similarly, IEEMA (Indian Electrical and Electronics Manufacturers Association) along with government framed a policy to limit the imports of transformers from China and Korea along with changing government polices on import duty for CRGO steel is likely to further promote the domestic transformers industry in India. Indian transformer industry continues to face tough competition from the Chinese manufacturers. However, with the continuous support from the government to promote the power transformer industry through investments, tax benefits, subsidies etc. will help the industry to grow over the coming years.
“India Power Transformer Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018” report elaborates the following particulars:
- India Power Transformers Market Size, Share and Forecast
- Changing Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Shifting Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Power Transformers Trade – Import & Export Analysis
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India power transformers market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, power transformer manufacturers and industry stakeholder to align their marketing strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with power transformer manufacturers and industry personnel. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like paid databases and company annual reports.
2. India Electrical Equipment Market Overview
3. India Transformers Market Overview
4. India Power Transformers Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value
4.1.2. By Volume
4.2. Market Share & Forecast
4.2.1. By Region
4.2.2. By Company
5. India Power Transformers Demand & Potential Analysis
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
7.1. Shift Towards Chinese Players
7.2. Green Power Transformers
7.3. Investment in Foreign Market
7.4. Transformers Repair and Maintenance Market
7.5. Test Laboratory
8. Raw Material Analysis
9. Trade Dynamics
10. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
11. India Economic Outlook
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
12.2. Crompton Greaves Ltd. (CGL)
12.3. Siemens Limited
12.4. Alstom T&D India Limited
12.5. Bharat Bijlee Limited
12.6. Voltamp Transformers Limited
12.7. Transformers and Rectifiers (India) Ltd.
12.8. RTS Power Corporation Ltd.
12.9. IMP Powers Ltd.
12.10. Tarapur Transformers Ltd.
13. Strategic Recommendations
14. Research Methodology
List of Figures
Figure 1: India Electricity Demand & Supply, 2008-2012 (1,000 GWH)
Figure 2: India Electricity Demand & Supply, 2013E-2018F (1,000 GWH)
Figure 3: Electrical Equipment Market Spending Landscape
Figure 4: India Electrical Equipment Market Share, By Equipment, By Value, 2012
Figure 5: India Transformer Manufacturers, By Capacity, 2012 (MVA)
Figure 6: India Power Transformer Market Size By Value, 2009-2012 (USD Million)
Figure 7: India Power Transformer Market Size, By Value, 2013E-2018F (USD Million)
Figure 8: India Power Transformer Market Size, By Volume, 2009-2012 (MVA)
Figure 9: India Power Transformer Market Size, By Volume, 2013E-2018F (MVA)
Figure 10: India Power Transformer Market Share, By Region, By Value, 2012
Figure 11: India Power Transformer Market Share, By Region, By Value, 2018F
Figure 12: India Power Transformer Market Share, By Company, By Value, 2012
Figure 13: India Power Transformer Market Share, By Company, By Value, 2018F
Figure 14: India Power Transformers Demand Analysis, 2013E-2018F
Figure 15: India Transformer Imports, 2009-2012 (USD Million)
Figure 16: India Transformer Exports, 2009-2012 (USD Million)
Figure 17: India GDP, 2010-2017F (USD Trillion)
Figure 18: India GDP Growth Rate, 2010-2017F (%)
Figure 19: India GDP Per Capita, 2010-2017F (USD)
Figure 20: India GDP Per Capita Growth Rate, 2010-2016F (%)
Figure 21: India GDP Per Capita PPP, 2010-2017F (USD)
Figure 22: India GDP Per Capita PPP Growth Rate, 2010-2017F (%)
Figure 23: India GDP Composition by Sectors, 2010-2016F (%)
Figure 24: India Inflation Rate by Consumer Price Changes, 2010-2017F (%)
Figure 25: India Population, 2010-2017F (Million)
Figure 26: India Population Growth Rate, 2010-2016F (%)
Figure 27: India INR V/S USD Exchange Values, January 1, 2005-2013F
List of Tables
Table 1: India Electrical Equipment Demand (Cumulative), By Value
Table 2: India Electrical Equipment Demand (Segmented), By Value
Table 3: Demand for New/ Replacement Transformers
Table 4: India Power Transformers Sales Growth, 2010-2012
Table 5: India Power Transformers Sales Growth, 2012-2013
Table 6: India Power Transformers Raw Material Analysis
Table 7: India Power Transformers Certifications
Table 8: Transformer Sound Levels, By Capacity
Table 9: Insulation Wires Standard Temperature
Table 10: Company Profile – Bharat heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Table 11: Company Profile – Crompton Greaves Ltd. (CGL)
Table 12: Company Profile – Siemens Limited
Table 13: Company Profile – Alstom T&D India Limited
Table 14: Company Profile – Bharat Bijlee Limited
Table 15: Company Profile – Voltamp Transformers Limited
Table 16: Company Profile – Transformers and Rectifiers (India) Ltd.
Table 17: Company Profile – RTS Power Corporation Ltd.
Table 18: Company Profile – Imp Powers Ltd.
Table 19: Company Profile – Tarapur Transformers Ltd.
- Bharat Bijlee Limited
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- Crompton Greaves Ltd. (CGL)
- IMP Powers Ltd.
- RTS Power Corporation Ltd.
- Siemens Limited
- Tarapur Transformers Ltd.
- Transformers and Rectifiers (India) Ltd.
- Voltamp Transformers Limited