This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Schwan Food Company (Schwan) is a provider of frozen food products. The company produces, distributes and sells frozen foods through grocery stores, home delivery, and the foodservice industry in North America. Schwan’s product portfolio includes desserts, egg rolls, frozen pizza, frozen pies, ice creams and pasta. It also offers potato, meat, side dishes sandwiches, seafood and fruits and vegetables. The company markets its products under various brands including Schwan’s, Red Baron, Freschetta, Big Daddy’s, Tony’s, Edwards, Mrs. Smith’s, Bon Appetit. Pagoda , LiveSmart and Minh. The company has manufacturing facilities located in Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania and Texas. Schwan is headquartered in Marshall, Minnesota, the US.
The Schwan Food Company Key Recent Developments
Dec 06, 2017: Schwan’s board names Erickson as chairman
May 03, 2017: Puri joins Schwan’s as executive vice president of Global Supply Chain
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- The Schwan Food Company - Key Facts
- The Schwan Food Company - Key Employees
- The Schwan Food Company - Key Employee Biographies
- The Schwan Food Company - Major Products and Services
- The Schwan Food Company - History
- The Schwan Food Company - Company Statement
- The Schwan Food Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- The Schwan Food Company - Business Description
- The Schwan Food Company - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- The Schwan Food Company - Strengths
- The Schwan Food Company - Weaknesses
- The Schwan Food Company - Opportunities
- The Schwan Food Company - Threats
- The Schwan Food Company - Key Competitors
- May 03, 2017: Puri joins Schwan’s as executive vice president of Global Supply Chain
- The Schwan Food Company, Key Facts
- The Schwan Food Company, Key Employees
- The Schwan Food Company, Key Employee Biographies
- The Schwan Food Company, Major Products and Services
- The Schwan Food Company, History
- The Schwan Food Company, Subsidiaries
- The Schwan Food Company, Key Competitors
- US Foods, Inc.
- Shamrock Foods Company
- Performance Food Group
- McCain Foods USA, Inc.
- FreshPoint, Inc.
- Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream Holdings Inc
- Dean Foods Co
- Dairy Farmers of America Inc
- Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc.