The market data covers the years 2006-2017. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for glass tubes?
- What is the glass tube market size in nearly 80 different countries?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
The market information includes the total market size for glass tubes as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Fused quartz and other fused silica glass tubes
- Low expansion glass tubes
- Unworked glass tubes
- Other glass tubes
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global glass tube market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.
It contains the market size information for the following types of products:
- Glass tubes, 2006 - 2017
- Fused quartz and other fused silica glass tubes, 2006 - 2017
- Low expansion glass tubes, 2006 - 2017
- Unworked glass tubes, 2006 - 2017
- Other glass tubes, 2006 - 2017
The market information is given at the global level as well as for each of the following countries:
Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam and Yemen