1h Free Analyst TimeRed Hat Inc (RHT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Key Information Included
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Red Hat Inc (Red Hat) is a software development company, which provides enterprise-ready open-source operating system platforms. It offers a wide range of open-source software solutions including core enterprise operating system platform, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, enterprise middleware platform, JBoss Enterprise Middleware, and other related Red Hat enterprise technologies. These enterprise solutions are designed with cloud, virtualization, applications, management, storage, and service-oriented architectures. It delivers these solutions through an integrated set of management services, Red Hat Network, JBoss Operations Network and JBoss Customer Support Portal. The company offers and develops these solutions through its open-source software development and licensing model on a continuous basis. The company has operations in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. Red Hat is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, the US.
Red Hat Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 30, 2019: Red Hat helps Public Health England use open source to pursue hybrid cloud operations
Jun 21, 2018: Red Hat Reports First Quarter Results for Fiscal Year 2019
May 07, 2018: Red Hat hires Alfred Zollar to board of directors
Mar 27, 2018: Red Hat posts Q4 and fiscal year 2018 financial results
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Red Hat Inc - Key Facts
- Red Hat Inc - Key Employees
- Red Hat Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Red Hat Inc - Major Products and Services
- Red Hat Inc - History
- Red Hat Inc - Company Statement
- Red Hat Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Red Hat Inc - Business Description
- Product Category: Subscription
- Product Category: Training and Services
- Geographical Segment: Americas
- Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
- Geographical Segment: EMEA
- R&D Overview
- Red Hat Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Red Hat Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Red Hat Inc - Strengths
- Red Hat Inc - Weaknesses
- Red Hat Inc - Opportunities
- Red Hat Inc - Threats
- Red Hat Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Red Hat Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Apr 30, 2019: Red Hat helps Public Health England use open source to pursue hybrid cloud operations
- Jun 21, 2018: Red Hat Reports First Quarter Results for Fiscal Year 2019
- May 07, 2018: Red Hat hires Alfred Zollar to board of directors
- Mar 27, 2018: Red Hat posts Q4 and fiscal year 2018 financial results
Section 5 – Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Author
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- Red Hat Inc, Key Facts
- Red Hat Inc, Key Employees
- Red Hat Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Red Hat Inc, Major Products and Services
- Red Hat Inc, History
- Red Hat Inc, Other Locations
- Red Hat Inc, Subsidiaries
- Red Hat Inc, Key Competitors
- Red Hat Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Red Hat Inc, Annual Ratios
- Red Hat Inc, Interim Ratios
- Red Hat Inc, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Red Hat Inc, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
- Red Hat Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Sangoma Technologies Corporation
- TIBCO Software Inc
- International Business Machines Corp
- EMC Corp
- HP Inc
- VMware Inc
- Oracle Corp
- SAP SE
- Huawei Technologies Co Ltd
- Luxoft Holding Inc
- Cisco Systems Inc
- Microsoft Corp
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co
- Rackspace Hosting Inc
- Canonical Ltd