The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
NetSuite Inc. (NetSuite) is a provider of cloud-based financial, enterprise resource planning (ERP) and omni-channel commerce software suites. It offers application software for financial management, customer relationship management (CRM), professional services automation (PSA), ecommerce and retail management and human capital management. The company also offers customer support and professional services pertaining to support and implementation of its applications. The company offers solutions to wholesale/distribution, manufacturing, professional services, retail and software companies. Netsuite markets its products through direct and channel partners. The company has operations in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the US. NetSuite operates as a subsidiary of Oracle Corporation, and is headquartered in San Mateo, California, the US.
NetSuite Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 21, 2016: NetSuite announces third quarter 2016 financial results
Jul 28, 2016: NetSuite announces second quarter 2016 financial results
Jun 02, 2016: NetSuite appoints Tomoyuki Nakanishi as VP and GM Japan
May 19, 2016: Netsuite Founder Launches Philanthropic Foundation to Cure Genetic Cancers
Apr 28, 2016: NetSuite announces first quarter 2016 financial results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- NetSuite Inc. - Key Facts
- NetSuite Inc. - Key Employees
- NetSuite Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- NetSuite Inc. - Major Products and Services
- NetSuite Inc. - History
- NetSuite Inc. - Company Statement
- NetSuite Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- NetSuite Inc. - Business Description
- NetSuite Inc. - Corporate Strategy
- NetSuite Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- NetSuite Inc. - Strengths
- NetSuite Inc. - Weaknesses
- NetSuite Inc. - Opportunities
- NetSuite Inc. - Threats
- NetSuite Inc. - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- May 19, 2016: Netsuite Founder Launches Philanthropic Foundation to Cure Genetic Cancers
- Ratio Definitions
- NetSuite Inc., Key Facts
- NetSuite Inc., Key Employees
- NetSuite Inc., Key Employee Biographies
- NetSuite Inc., Major Products and Services
- NetSuite Inc., History
- NetSuite Inc., Other Locations
- NetSuite Inc., Subsidiaries
- NetSuite Inc., Key Competitors
- NetSuite Inc., Ratios based on current share price
- NetSuite Inc., Annual Ratios
- NetSuite Inc., Annual Ratios
- NetSuite Inc., Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- NetSuite Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015)
- NetSuite Inc., Ratio Charts