Laboratory Animals: Regulations and Recommendations for Global Collaborative Research is the only publication to offer a compilation of standards across the world in the care, welfare and use of animals in research. Timely in the new legislation in numerous regions of the world, this book provides the information in easily accessible, readable language.
For professionals across laboratory animal science and biomedical research, Laboratory Animals: Regulations and Recommendations for Global Collaborative Research provides a broad picture of the regulations required in other areas of the world and is essential to appropriately manage animal care and use programs.
- Offers a worldwide view and global compilation of regulations, guidelines and recommendations for laboratory animal research
- Saves valuable time researching different regional legislation and regulations
- Provides insight into factors that play roles in the regulatory framework for countries and geographic regions
- Written in "layman's" terms to easily understand legislation and regulations
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Oversight of Research Animal Welfare in the United States
3. Canada's Oversight of Animal Use in Science
4. Laboratory Animal Science Legislation in Latin America
5. The European Framework on Research Animal Welfare Regulations and Guidelines
6. Israeli Legislation and Regulation on the Use of Animals in Biological and Medical Research
7. Animal Experimentation in Africa: Legislation and Guidelines
8. Laws, Regulations and Guidelines Shaping Research Animal Care and Use in India
9. Oversight of Animal Research in China
10. Laws, Regulations, Guidelines, and Principles Pertaining to Laboratory Animals in Far East Asia
11. Laws, Regulations, Guidelines and Principles Pertaining to Laboratory Animals in Southeast Asia
12. Laboratory Animals Regulations and Recommendations for Global Collaborative Research: Australia and New Zealand
Senior Director for Europe & Latin America, AAALAC International . Member, ICLAS Governing Board and Executive Committee . Member, Council of Management and Executive Committee, Laboratory Animals Ltd (journal) . Member, Board EARA . Former President of FELASA and SECAL. Former Member, several European Commission Expert Working Groups on related to the implementation of the Directive 2010/63/EU