- Provides a general understanding of all key knowledge areas needed by enterprise application administrators
- Bridges the gap between technology-specific literature and the actual work being performed by enterprise application administrators
- Shows how to define and standardize processes and documentation to make enterprise application administration easier and more consistent
- Introduction to Enterprise Applications Administration
- Information Security
- Enterprise Applications Administration Teams
- Automation and Monitoring
Jeremy Faircloth (CISSP, Security+, CCNA, MCSE, MCP+I, A+) is an IT practitioner with a background in a wide variety of technologies as well as experience managing technical teams at multiple Fortune 50 companies. He is a member of the Society for Technical Communication and frequently acts as a technical resource for other IT professionals through teaching and writing, using his expertise to help others expand their knowledge. Described as a "Renaissance man of IT with over 20 years of real-world IT experience, he has become an expert in many areas including Web development, database administration, enterprise security, network design, large enterprise applications, and project management. Jeremy is also an author that has contributed to over a dozen technical books covering a variety of topics and teaches courses on many of those topics.