Big Data Analytics will assist managers in providing an overview of the drivers for introducing big data technology into the organization and for understanding the types of business problems best suited to big data analytics solutions, understanding the value drivers and benefits, strategic planning, developing a pilot, and eventually planning to integrate back into production within the enterprise.
- Guides the reader in assessing the opportunities and value proposition
- Overview of big data hardware and software architectures
- Presents a variety of technologies and how they fit into the big data ecosystem
- Business Drivers for Big Data Analytics
- Business Problems that are Suited to Big Data Solutions
- Organizational Alignment for Big Data
- Developing a Strategic Plan for Integrating Big Data into the Enterprise
- Data Governance: Policies and Processes for Big Data Oversight
- High Performance Analytics Appliances
- Big Data Tools and Techniques
- Developing Big Data Applications
- Graph Analytics
David Loshin is President of Knowledge Integrity, Inc., a company specializing in data management consulting. The author of numerous books on performance computing and data management, including "Master Data Management" (2008) and "Business Intelligence - The Savvy Manager's Guide" (2003), and creator of courses and tutorials on all facets of data management best practices, David is often looked to for thought leadership in the information management industry.