Since its inception in 1945, this serial has provided critical and informative articles written by research specialists that integrate industrial, analytical, and technological aspects of biochemistry, organic chemistry, and instrumentation methodology in the study of carbohydrates. The articles provide a definitive interpretation of the current status and future trends in carbohydrate chemistry and biochemistry.
- Features contributions from leading authorities and industry experts
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
John D. Stevens
- John Grant Buchanan
- Saul Roseman
- De Novo Asymmetric Synthesis of the Pyranoses: From Monosaccharides to Oligosaccharides
Alhanouf Z. Aljahdali, Pei Shi, Yashan Zhong and George A. O'Doherty
- Recent Advances Toward the Development of Inhibitors to Attenuate Tumor Metastasis via the Interruption of Lectin-Ligand Interactions
Rachel Hevey and Chang-Chun Ling
- Bacterial Cell-Envelope Glycoconjugates Paul Messner, Christina Schäffer and Paul Kosma