Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical tool used by chemists and physicists to study the structure and dynamics of molecules. In recent years, no other technique has gained such significance as NMR spectroscopy. It is used in all branches of science in which precise structural determination is required and in which the nature of interactions and reactions in solution is being studied. Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy has established itself as a premier means for the specialist and non-specialist alike to become familiar with new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy.
- This volume of Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy focuses on the analytical tool used by chemists and physicists and inlcudes topics such as Profiling of Food Samples, Recent Advances in Solution NMR Studies and Magic Angle Spinning NMR Studies of Protein Assemblies
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- 15N and 31P NMR Coordination Shifts in Transition Metal Complexes with Nitrogen- and Phosphorus-Containing Heterocycles
- Quantification of Complex Mixtures by NMR
John van Duynhoven, Ewoud van Velzen and Doris M. Jacobs
- Proton NMR Profiling of Food Samples
- Magic Angle Spinning NMR Studies of Protein Assemblies: Recent Advances in Methodology and Applications
Guangjin Hou, Christopher L. Suiter, Si Yan, Huilan Zhang and Tatyana Polenova
- Recent Advances in Solution NMR Studies: 13C Direct Detection for Biomolecular NMR applications Isabella C. Felli, Alessandro Piai and Roberta Pierattelli