Advances in Ecological Research is one of the most successful series in the highly competitive field of ecology. Each volume publishes topical and important reviews, interpreting ecology as widely as in the past, to include all material that contributes to our understanding of the field. Topics in this invaluable series include the physiology, populations, and communities of plants and animals, as well as landscape and ecosystem ecology.
- Topical and important reviews
- Interpreting ecology as widely as in the past, to include all material that contributes to our understanding of the field
- Topics include the physiology, populations, and communities of plants and animals, as well as landscape and ecosystem ecology
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Dave Raffaelli and Piran C. L. White
- Mesocosm Experiments as a Tool for Ecological Climate Change Research
Rebecca I. A. Stewart, Matteo Dossena, David A. Bohan, Erik Jeppesen, Rebecca L. Korda, Mark E. Ledger, Mariana Meerhoff, Brian Moss, Christian Mulder, Jonathan B. Shurin, Blake Suttle, Ross Thompson, Mark Trimmer and Guy Woodward
- Quantifying the Biodiversity Value of Repeatedly Logged Rainforests: Gradient and Comparative Approaches from Borneo
Matthew J. Struebig, Anthony Turner, Emily Giles, Felicia Lasmana, Simon Tollington, Henry Bernard and Diana Bell
- Habitat Isolation Reduces the Temporal Stability of Island Ecosystems in the Face of Flood Disturbance
Órla B. McLaughlin, Mark C. Emmerson and Eoin J. O'Gorman
- Increased Stream productivity with Warming Supports Higher Trophic Levels
Elísabet Ragna Hannesdóttir, Gísli Már Gíslason, Jón S. Ólafsson, Ólafur Patrick Ólafsson and Eoin J. O'Gorman
- Extreme Climatic Events Alter Aquatic Food Webs: A Synthesis of Evidence from a Mesocosm Drought Experiment Mark E. Ledger, Lee E. Brown, François K. Edwards, Lawrence N. Hudson, Alexander M. Milner and Guy Woodward