Immediate access to:
- Our flagship report, Global Environmental Consulting Strategies and Competitor Analysis 2013
- Profiles of 22 global environmental consulting firms, including year-on-year performance comparisons
- Includes data from the 2013 Market Trends survey
- Full access to the online news service
The 2013 report and profiles will be made available to you immediately and the 2014 versions will be issued throughout 2014 as the reports are prepared.
GLOBAL ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING STRATEGIES AND COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Order now to receive the 2013 edition immediately (issued Dec. 2013) and the 2014 report next autumn
- This edition contains profiles of the following 22 global environmental consultancies:
AECOM, AMEC, Arcadis, Atkins, Cardno, CH2M Hill, Coffey, Environ, ERM, Golder Associates, Grontmij, ICF International, Mott MacDonald, MWH Global, Parsons Brinckerhoff (Balfour Beatty), RPS Group, SLR, SKM Enviros, Tetra Tech, URS Corporation, WorleyParsons, WSP Environment & Energy
- Understanding market opportunities and competitor performance in regions as diverse as Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and South America is a major challenge for today's consulting firms.
- Our new market report is designed to help consulting firms and investors navigate these international opportunities:
-- Test and challenge your own planning assumptions
-- Inform your investment decisions
-- Benchmark your performance
-- Understand competitors' strategies & performance
YOUR SINGLE SOURCE FOR STRATEGIC ASSESSMENT AND COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
Packed with company data, competitor intelligence and strategic insight, this in-depth review of the top operators is the first report to assess the global operations and strategies of the firms with multi-region operations.
Aimed at global executives, advisors and investors in environmental consultancies, this unique and in-depth report will help:
- Assess your global and regional competitive position - we provide comprehensive data and insight into the consultancies with international operations, including environmental revenues, geographical breakdown, service area revenues and client sector split. Through this data you'll be able to determine your competitive position alongside the key players.
- Review the global strategies of your competitors and companies in which you invest or plan to invest - following comprehensive interviews with key players in the sector, and a review of their global operations, challenges and opportunities, we have provided the only independent assessment of each firms' strategic approach to growing their global businesses. Through the report you'll be able to assess where competitors are strong/weak, what their strategies are, and where are the gaps and opportunities. This data can support your investment and operational decisions.
- Identify growth opportunities to aid strategic planning and operational reviews - through our deep, expert and independent analysis of these consultancies, you'll have information and insight available to support your corporate decision-making.
- Understand how others see your company - with Environment Analyst's independent review. Assess whether your internal view of your firm is reflected in the wider market, from a market intelligence provider who really knows and understands the sector.
- Support your financial assessment - financial analysis only tells part of the story. Our expert, independent assessment of historic record, service, regional & client sector performance, current strategies and future opportunities completes the picture.
The report includes comprehensive 4-page profiles of twenty of the most globally active players in environmental consultancy:
AECOM, AMEC, Arcadis, Atkins, Cardno, CH2M Hill, Coffey, Environ,
ERM, Golder Associates, Grontmij, ICF, Mott MacDonald, MWH Global,
Parsons Brinckerhoff (Balfour Beatty), RPS Group, SLR, SKM
Enviros, Tetra Tech, URS Corporation, WorleyParsons,
WSP Environment & Energy
Extensive details about each consultancy include:
- Share of global environmental consulting market
- Global environmental consulting revenues over last 5 years
- Group turnover and operating profit
- Environmental staff (and change over the last year)
- Number of environmental contracts
- Turnover per head
- Average contract value
- Number of offices in each region
- Global split of environmental consultancy revenue across 6 key work areas
- Global split of environmental consultancy revenue across 6 key client sectors
- Global split of environmental consultancy revenue across
- Detailed list of key corporate developments (including M&A financials) to demonstrate how the company has grown to become a key global player
- Geographic footprint - an assessment of the company's regional operations, case study projects and growth strategies across the world
- Overarching corporate insights - on business model and operational structure (how environmental consultancy practice is managed alongside other business activities)
- Global strategy - succinct, independent description of the consultancy's current strategy to grow its environmental consulting and wider business; budget/target for 2014 and beyond
- Environment Analyst SWOT - our independent view of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for each consultancy
- Front-end commentary reviews the various operations, histories and strategies of the key players and selected other firms, drawing independent, expert Environment Analyst conclusions on where we see the global sector heading over the next few years.
- The report also includes numerous ranking tables of the 22 key operators (eg by staff or revenue, in each region, within each sector, and by each service area).
- The report also includes an assessment of 2012-13 trends from the online survey conducted in 2013, including the growth expectations in different regions.
- CH2M Hill
- Golder Associates
- ICF International
- Mott MacDonald
- MWH Global
- Parsons Brinckerhoff (Balfour Beatty)
- RPS Group
- SKM Enviros
- Tetra Tech
- URS Corporation
- WSP Environment & Energy