This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tommy Hilfiger Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. The report strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Tommy Hilfiger Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths weaknesses opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations company history major products and services key employees and locations and subsidiaries.
The "Tommy Hilfiger Group : Retailing - Company Profile SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview key facts major products and services SWOT analysis business description company history financial analysis mergers & acquisitions recent developments key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy:
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Tommy Hilfiger Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Tommy Hilfiger Group (Tommy Hilfiger) is involved in designing sourcing and marketing of apparels through a network of stores. The company offers a wide range of apparel accessories footwear and lifestyle products for men women and children. It also offers licensed items including accessories fragrances and home furnishings. The company retails its merchandise under various brands including Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Collection Tommy Hilfiger Tailored and Hilfiger Denim and retails merchandise online through tommy.com and eu.tommy.com. It operates stores in various countries across North America Europe and other international locations though retail stores specialty and department store and other channels. It operates as a subsidiary of PVH Corp. Tommy Hilfiger is headquartered in Amsterdam the Netherlands.
2 Tommy Hilfiger Group - Key Employees
3 Tommy Hilfiger Group - Major Products and Services
4 Tommy Hilfiger Group - History
5 Tommy Hilfiger Group - Company Statement
6 Tommy Hilfiger Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Tommy Hilfiger Group - Head Office
7 Tommy Hilfiger Group - Business Analysis
7.1 Tommy Hilfiger Group - Company Overview
7.2 Tommy Hilfiger Group - Business Description
8 Tommy Hilfiger Group - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Tommy Hilfiger Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Tommy Hilfiger Group - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Wide Geographic Presence
8.2.2 Strength - Multiple Channel Strategy
8.3 Tommy Hilfiger Group - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Dependence on Third Party Manufacturers
8.4 Tommy Hilfiger Group - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Focus Towards Marketing Strategies
8.4.2 Opportunities - Online Retailing
8.4.3 Opportunities - New Product Launch
8.5 Tommy Hilfiger Group - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Increasing Labor costs in the US
8.5.2 Threats - Increase in Counterfeit Products
8.5.3 Threats - Changes in Fashion Trends
9 Tommy Hilfiger Group - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
9.1 Tommy Hilfiger Group - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
10 Tommy Hilfiger Group - Recent Developments
List of Tables
Table 1: Tommy Hilfiger Group - Key Employees
Table 2: Tommy Hilfiger Group - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Tommy Hilfiger Group - History