The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Le Chateau Inc. (Le Chateau), formerly Chateau Stores of Canada Ltd., is a specialty retailer and manufacturer of contemporary fashion apparel. The company offers contemporary fashion apparel, footwear and accessories to style-conscious women and men. It carries out the research, design and product development, and manufacture of apparel in its production facilities in Canada. Le Chateau also merchandises products online through an ecommerce website [external URL] The company’s operations in Canada are spread across Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland. It performs operations through its subsidiary Chateau Stores Inc. Le Chateau is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Le Chateau Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 09,2017: Le Chateau reports Q1 results
Apr 28,2017: Le Chateau reports Q4 and year-end results
Dec 09,2016: Le Chateau reports Q3 results
Sep 09,2016: Le Château reports Q2 results
Jun 10,2016: Le Château reports first quarter results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Le Chateau Inc. - Key Facts
- Le Chateau Inc. - Key Employees
- Le Chateau Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Le Chateau Inc. - History
- Le Chateau Inc. - Company Statement
- Le Chateau Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Le Chateau Inc. - Business Description
- Le Chateau Inc. - Corporate Strategy
- Le Chateau Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Le Chateau Inc. - Strengths
- Le Chateau Inc. - Weaknesses
- Le Chateau Inc. - Opportunities
- Le Chateau Inc. - Threats
- Le Chateau Inc. - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Jun 09, 2017: Le Chateau reports Q1 results
- Apr 28, 2017: Le Chateau reports Q4 and year-end results
- Ratio Definitions
- Le Chateau Inc., Key Facts
- Le Chateau Inc., Key Employees
- Le Chateau Inc., Major Products and Services
- Le Chateau Inc., History
- Le Chateau Inc., Subsidiaries
- Le Chateau Inc., Key Competitors
- Le Chateau Inc., Ratios based on current share price
- Le Chateau Inc., Annual Ratios
- Le Chateau Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Le Chateau Inc., Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Le Chateau Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- Le Chateau Inc., Ratio Charts