The Angolan government is hopeful that the mining sector will be attracting more foreign investments in the coming years.
This industry scenario analyzes the Mining Industry in Angola. The report covers the following:
- An industry definition.
- A brief analysis of the African mining industry. We look at the mining industries in Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- An analysis of the mining industry in Angola along with a brief SWOT analysis of the industry.
- Analysis of the regulatory framework governing the mining industry in Angola.
- An analysis of the diamond and gold markets in Angola briefly.
- Competition in the industry is analyzed through competitive landscape.
- There is only one major player in the country that is Endiama, which we analyze in the report.
An industry forecast completes this comprehensive coverage of the Angolan Mining Industry.
2. Industry Definition
3. Global Mining Industry
4. Mining Industry in Africa
4.1 Regional Overview
4.4 South Africa
5. Mining Industry in Angola
5.1 Industry Overview
5.2 SWOT Analysis
5.3 Market for Gold
5.4 Diamond Mining in Angola
5.5 Regulatory Framework
5.6 Competition in the Industry
6. Mining in Angola: Industry Forecast
7. Major Industry Player
7.1 Endiama (Empresa Nacional de Diamantes de Angola)
8. Research Methodology
List of Figures
Figure 1: FTSE 350 Mining Index, January 2009-July 2011
Figure 2: Mining Tax Increases in Select Countries
Figure 3: Platinum Production in Select Countries
Figure 4: Copper Output up to September 2013
Figure 5: Gold Mining in the Huila Province, Angola
Figure 6: Growth in Diamond Production in Angola (in Million Carats), 2010-2017
Figure 7: Oil Industry in Angola versus Mining Industry in Angola (in USD Billion), 2010-2017
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Developments by Select Countries
Table 2: Major Frontier Mining Projects
Table 3: Mining Plans of Various African Governments
Table 4: Mining Industry in Angola (in USD Billion)
Table 5: Growth in Diamond Production in Angola (in Million Carats), 2010-2017