2. Physics of fluids;
3. Equations of aerodynamics;
4. Fundamentals of flow;
5. Two-dimensional airfoils;
6. Incompressible flow about wings of finite span;
7. Axisymmetric incompressible flow around bodies of revolution;
8. Viscous incompressible flow;
9. Incompressible aerodynamics: summary.
Gary Flandro is Emeritus Boling Chair of Excellence in Space Propulsion and Professor of Aerospace Engineering at the University of Tennessee Space Institute. He is a Fellow of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics. His research interests include acoustics, aerodynamics, rocket propulsion, flight mechanics and performance, hypersonic aerodynamics, propulsion and vehicle design. Professor Flandro has received the NASA Exceptional Achievement Medal (1988) and the FAI Diamond Soaring Badge (1979) for his work.
Howard M. McMahon
Professor Howard M. McMahon was a Professor of Aerospace Engineering at Georgia Institute of Technology.
Robert L. Roach
Robert Roach was formerly Professor of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at the University of Tennessee Space Institute.